Hoshea meaning and origin
Hoshea majorly is used in Hebrew has origin in Hebrew is used as a baby boy name. Hoshea is a variation of perennial and darling Hosea. Hosea is equivalent of The Hebrew Name הוֹשֵׁעַ Meaning Salvation in Latin language. Hosea's meaning is Salvation, Yasha and God has Helped / Freed has origin in Hebrew.
Variants of HosheaNames that rhyme with Hoshea
Popularity of Hoshea
Hoshea is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Hoshea?
If you want to play with the big players, act like one. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Hoshea
- Hezekia means Power from God is originated from Hebrew is aimed at boys
- Jehonadab means The Lord Gives Liberally is originated from Hebrew is a gender-neutral name
- Janeeta - Girl name Janeeta means "God is Gracious" and is used substantially in Tamil is originated from Hebrew
- Marivonne - Origin of Marivonne is in Hebrew, meaning of Marivonne is "Arbste or Sea"
- Lisenka - Girl name Lisenka means "My God is Perfect" which is used predominantly in Russian and Slavic has its origin in Hebrew language
Namesakes of Hoshea
We could not find any notable namesake.