Jessah meaning and origin
Unfamiliar girl name Jessah is used largely in English is originated from Hebrew language. Jessah is a variation of perennial and loved Jessica. Jessica is form of Johanna in Swedish language. Also Jessica is form of The Hebrew Name יִסְכָּה = Yahweh Beholds in English language. Origin of Unfamiliar Jessica is in Hebrew language, meaning of Jessica is "God Beholds Foresight, He (God) Beholds and He Beholds".
Variants of Jessah
View middle names that goes with Jessah like Aune, Maurine,Names that rhyme with Jessah
Popularity of Jessah
Jessah is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1992, peaked in 2016 when it ranked 8340th. Over 147 people have been named Jessah in United States. Jessah is a common name in Philippines. According to our research, over 1000 babies have been named Jessah globally.
What numerology tells about Jessah?
Sometimes you focus on analyzing people's actions and get inspired by what they do and how they live. You made everyone proud in your life, even if no one acknowledges your efforts and hard work to be the best person you can possibly be. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. Not following your gut when it comes to ideas and aspirations will lead you nowhere.
Other names similar to Jessah
- Madalyn - Noteworthy and Enduring Madalyns origin is Hebrew is prevalently used in English, meaning of Madalyn is "Of Magdala" is used as a girl name . In baby girl names list, customary Madalyn was spotted at 451st position in 2012 in United States
- Tobia means Yahweh is Good or Yahwee is Good is used mostly in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish has its origin in Hebrew is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Margalit - Meaning of Margalit is Pearl used for girls and is used especially in Hebrew is originated from Old Greek and Hebrew
- Ielemia - Ielemia's meaning is God Will Set Free is of Hebrew origin is bestowed upon baby boys
- Abbiegayle - Origin of Atypical and Modernistic Abbiegayle is in Hebrew is a baby girl name, meaning of Abbiegayle is "Joy of My Father, Father Hath Rejoiced and God is My Joy". Abbiegayle is derivation of Abigail.
Namesakes of Jessah
- Actor Jessah Diaz, well-known for TV series Ninja Babes from Space