Ijlal meaning and origin
Unisex name Ijlal is rooted from Arabic especially used in Arabic language, meaning of Ijlal is "Glorification, Exaltation, Honesty, Integrity, Fidelity, Faithfulness, Respect, Honour, Tribute or Honor".Names that rhyme with Ijlal
Popularity of Ijlal
Ijlal is a rare baby name in France where it is still in use. Ijlal is a common name in Morocco, Pakistan and Turkey while somewhat familiar name in Saudi Arabia and India. At least, 5000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Ijlal?
Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day. You like to observe things and people. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will.
Other names similar to Ijlal
- Mihira - Creative and adventurous and Modern unisex name Mihira means "Sunlight, Feminine Form of Mihir the Sun or The Sun" that originated from Sanskrit is used chiefly in Hindi, Sanskrit and Sanskrit
- Sahiba - Far-out Sahiba predominantly is used in Telugu and Indian, meaning of Sahiba is "Friend, Queen or Dame" aimed at baby girls is originated from Sanskrit
- Kamilia - Unheard-of Kamilia mainly is used in Arabic and English is originated from Arabic, meaning of Kamilia is "Helper to the Priest" is given to girls
- Sameena - Meaning of Sameena is Precious, Plump or Fatty is prevalently used in Marathi and Telugu is used as a girl name
- Hashmat - Meaning of Hashmat is Decorum, Bashfulness or Dignity is predominantly used in Arabic, Telugu and Kannada is used for both boys and girls
Namesakes of Ijlal
- Ijlal Haider Zaidi, retired member of the Civil Service of Pakistan