Ileimah meaning and origin
Origin of Ileimah is in Hawaiian is bestowed upon baby girls. Ileimah is variant form of Ilima.
Variants of IleimahNames that rhyme with Ileimah
Popularity of Ileimah
Ileimah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Ileimah?
Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. Having letter H as your capstone reveals you are a visionary who knows what they want but have no idea on how to get it. If your name ends with letter H, it reveals you are a person of facts. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Ileimah
- Okelanie - Okelanie's meaning is Of the Heavens from Heaven aimed at girls is originated from Hawaiian. Okelanie is resultant of Okalani.
- Maluhia - Recent and Rare Maluhia is used in Hawaiian came from Hawaiian, Maluhia means "Serenity" is commonly used for both genders
- Kahekili - New-fangled and Atypical baby boy name Kahekili has origin in Hawaiian, meaning of Kahekili is "Thunder"
- Lokelani - Of Hawaiian origin, Unwonted Lokelani is used as a girl name, Lokelani means "Heavenly Rose"
- Lolani - Used principally in Hawaiian new-fangled and rare, Lolani aimed at baby girls is originated from Hawaiian, Lolani means "Royal Hawk"
Namesakes of Ileimah
We could not find any notable namesake.