Ingrams meaning and origin
Ingrams is version of immutable and pleasing Ingram. Also Ingram is variant spelling of ING;HRAFN. Ingram's meaning is Raven of Anglia, Nordic God Ingwio and Angel-Raven is originated from Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of IngramsNames that rhyme with Ingrams
Popularity of Ingrams
Ingrams is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Ingrams?
You have high ideals. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words.
Other names similar to Ingrams, for would be moms
- Josseline - Origin of Unwonted Josseline is in German bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Josseline is "Son of God or Sweet"
- Gérardine has its origin in German, Gérardine means "Throws or Hard or Strong"
- Heidwig - Heidwigs origin is Old High German, meaning of Heidwig is "Struggle or Honor"
- Friedhorst - Origin of Friedhorst is in Old High German, meaning of Friedhorst is "Thicket or Peace"
- Josserand - Josserand's meaning is Raven is originated from German
Namesakes of Ingrams
We could not find any notable namesake.