Irfan name meaning
What does Irfan mean?
Far-out Irfan is used prevalently in Hindi, Arabic, English, Sindhi, Marathi and Tamil has origin in Arabic, Irfan means "Wisdom, Gratefulness, Knowledgeable, Learning, Prodigy, Iron Heart, Knowledge or Thankfulness" is bestowed upon boys.
Variants of IrfanNames that rhyme with Irfan
How popular is the name Irfan?
Irfan is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 704 on boy names chart when 30 babies were named Irfan. Over 437 babies in England and Wales have been named Irfan. The name is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1969 but could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 547 people have been named Irfan in United States. In France, it has been in use since 1974 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 338 people have been named Irfan in France. In Belgium, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2004.
Irfan is a rare baby name in Ireland where it may not be used now. However things change on global perspective, Irfan is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 700 have the name as well as in, India and Indonesia. Also the baby name is popular in Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. At least, 740000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Irfan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Irfan?
Sometimes, you act like a control freak. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. You always dress as you feel at the moment. Stop making plans for the future because you know you like spontaneity more. 2 as your personality number reveals your shyness. Your personal growth depends on your adventures.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Irfan
- Muhsin - Curious boy name Muhsin is principally used in Arabic and Hindi, Muhsin means "Beneficent or Alms-Giver"
- Kubra - Used substantially in Turkish, Arabic and Yoruban unheard-of, Kubra has origin in Turkish and African-Yoruban, Kubra means "Great, Name of Imam Hussain's Daughter or Senior" is used as a baby girl name
- Hammam - Hammam's meaning is A Great Man or Hero is used predominantly in Arabic and Sindhi bestowed upon baby boys has its origin in Arabic
- Shehryaar is used specifically in Sindhi and Arabic is a boy name, Shehryaar means "Sovereign"
- Adale - Queer girl name Adale means "Nobel and Precious" is rooted from Arabic and Germanic languages. Adale is resulted from Adal.
Famous people named Irfan
- Irfan Orga, Turkish fighter pilot, staff officer, and author
- Irfan Yusuf, Australian social commentator
- Irfan Habib, Indian historian of ancient and medieval India
- Irfan Pathan, Indian cricketer who plays all formats of the game
- Irfan Ljubijankić, Bosnian facial surgeon, classical music composer
- Irfan Fazil, Pakistani cricketer
- Irfan Husain, Pakistani newspaper columnist and a writer
- Irfan Bhatti, former Pakistani cricketer
- Irfan, ethereal world music band from Bulgaria
- Irfan Bachdim, Indonesian professional footballer
- Irfan Smajlagić, Croatian former handball player and current handball coach
- Irfan Kamal in Krrish 3 as Writer
- Irfan Mensur in Savior as Actor
- Irfan Hussein in War Horse as Actor
- Irfan Atasoy in Hamal as Actor
- Irfan Siddiqui in movie Sacrifice as Writer
Lists having Irfan
- Boy names beginning with I
- Arabic Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean Knowledgeable
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Iron
- Baby Names that mean Heart
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge