Irkka meaning and origin
Irkka is Finnish cognate of Names Beginning with Ir-, Especially Irene. Irkka is form of Iris in Finnish language.
Variants of IrkkaNames that rhyme with Irkka
Popularity of Irkka
Irkka is an uncommon name probably limited to Finland. At least, 50 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Irkka?
When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success. But you shouldn't because you are a great person with an amazing mind that's capable of achieving great things. You love your family but never show it. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent.
Other names similar to Irkka, for name hunters
- Edessa - Especially used in Swedish and Finnish unusual, Edessa means "From Edessa" and is bestowed upon girls is originated from Old Greek
- Milaja - Majorly used in Swedish and Finnish, Milaja is used as a girl name. Milaja is Nordic equivalent of Russian Милая = Dear, Sweet, Pretty
- Kustavi is equivalent of Gustaf in Finnish language
- Axelia - Girl name Axelia is of Hebrew and Old Greek origin, meaning of Axelia is "(God The) Father is Peace, Father and Peace and Father of Peace" is largely used in Swedish and Finnish. Axelia is an effeminate variation of Axel.
- Pave - Used mainly in Swedish and Finnish eminent, Pave is customarily given to boys. Pave is Finnish equivalent of Pavel
Namesakes of Irkka
We could not find any notable namesake.