Izavel meaning and origin
Of Phoenician origin, Izavel is used for girls. Izavel is variation of Jezebel. Used prevalently in English, Jezebel, Jezebel means "Lord Baal" has origin in Phoenician.
Variants of Izavel
View middle names that goes with Izavel like Buse, Yume, Uyen, Aves,Names that rhyme with Izavel
Popularity of Izavel
Izavel is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Izavel
You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number. You feel things too deep. You love to help the people you care for. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of. If you want to change the world, start with yourself.
Other names similar to Izavel
- Tejati - Mainly used in Hindi and Hindi, Tejati means "Gifted, Brilliant or Sharpness" is a gender-neutral name
- Liepa is used predominantly in Lithuanian, Liepa means "Linden Tree" is originated from Lithuanian is bestowed upon baby girls
- Tejavati means Lustrous is a gender insensitive name is used substantially in Hindi and Hindi
- Helko - Mostly used in Frisian and Frisian, Helko means "Intact"
- Ilsabeth - Girl name Ilsabeth is substantially used in Danish language, meaning of Ilsabeth is "My God is Perfect"
Namesakes of Izavel
We could not find any notable namesake.