Jakey meaning and origin
Jakey is resultant of Jake. Jake is English cognate of Jack. Also Jake is equivalent of Jack in English language. Jake is also Finnish form of Jaakko. Of Hebrew origin, Unwonted Jake, Jake means "Holder of the Heel, Form of Jacob and God is Gracious".
View middle names that goes with Jakey like Ambroise, Roey,Names that rhyme with Jakey
Popularity of Jakey
Jakey is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Jakey is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1935. According to our evaluation, at least 100 people have been bestowed Jakey around the globe.
What numerology tells about Jakey?
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You are a child of change. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Looking for a name like Jakey? Please go through the following names
- Isabé is originated from Hebrew, Isabé means "God Protects My House"
- Jania - The curious girl name Jania has its origin in English and Hebrew, Jania means "God is Merciful"
- Evelina - Of Hebrew and Old French origin, Famed and Ceaseless Evelina is used chiefly in Italian, Norwegian and English, Evelina means "Light, Form of Evelyn or Hazelnut" is a baby girl name
- Atti - Famous unisex name Atti is originated from Old Norse is predominantly used in Old Norse, Swedish and Finnish. Atti is form of Algautr in Old Norse language. Also Atti is Old Norse form of Azurr. Also Atti is equivalent of Ahti in Finnish language. Also Atti is Finnish equivalent of Ate
- Raphaëlla - Raphaëlla means "God Heals" came from Hebrew
Namesakes of Jakey
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jakey
- Boy names beginning with J
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter
- Baby Names that mean Heel
- Baby Names that mean Supplants
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Merciful