Lilium meaning and origin
Lilium is form of conifer and fashinable Lily. Lily is form of Lilian and Elizabeth. Also Lily is variant form of biblical and prominent Lilli. Lily is abridged form of ElisabethLilian. Unheard-of and Contemporary Lily's origin is Latin, English and Hebrew, meaning of Lily is "A Symbol of Purity, God is Fullness and Lily".
Variants of LiliumNames that rhyme with Lilium
Popularity of Lilium
Lilium is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. According to our findings, at least 50 people have been bestowed Lilium around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Lilium
You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. You are intelligent and independent. You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. You solve problems systematically and diplomatically.
Do you like Lilium? Other names you would love
- Leya - The queer girl name Leya means "Leah". It is rooted from Spanish and Hebrew languages is used prevalently in English, French and Finnish
- Elyéser - The Elyéser is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Elyéser is "God has Rescued"
- Siobhán - Lofty Siobhán is used predominantly in Irish has its origin in Hebrew is a baby girl name. Siobhán is Irish cognate of Jane. Also Siobhán is Irish cognate of Siobhan
- Suzanna means Variant of Hebrew Susannah or Rose is rooted from Hebrew and is mostly used in Finnish and Danish is used for baby girls
- Josquin - Boy name Josquin means "Deity" is originated from Hebrew and German languages
Namesakes of Lilium
We could not find any notable namesake.