Evelina name meaning
On This Page
What does Evelina mean?
Mainly used in Norwegian, English, Danish, Scandinavian, Swedish, Finnish and Italian durable and darling, Evelina aimed at baby girls, meaning of Evelina is "Hazelnut, Light, Desired, Life-giving, Bird or Form of Evelyn" is originated from Old French and Hebrew.
Evelina is variant form of Aibhlin. Aibhlin is Irish form of Eibhlin. Meaning of Aibhlin is Desired and Friendly is originated from Celtic, Germanic and Gaelic. Evelina is form of timeless Evalina.
Evalina is version of everlasting and outstanding Evelyn. Also Evalina is version of pleasing and perpetual Evelina. Also Evalina is variant spelling of EVA;LIN. Pleasing and Perpetual Old French Evalina, meaning of Evalina is "Life and Hazelnut".
Evelina is equivalent of Eva in English language. Also Evelina is form of Eve in English language. Also Evelina is form of Evelyn in Scandinavian and Italian languages. Also Evelina is form of Avelina in English language.
How do I pronounce Evelina?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Evelina is e-veli-na. The name can also be pronounced as ev(e)-lina.
Variants of Evelina
Middle Names for Evelina
Roseline, Rosalee, Ghia, Ayla, Yolande, view more middle names that goes with EvelinaNames that rhyme with Evelina
How popular is the name Evelina?
Evelina used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1880 and over 4809 babies have been given the name in 138 years. At the peak of its usage in 1887,.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 138 years but it is still going strong. Also, Evelina was a common name in Sweden. Over 3311 babies have been named Evelina since 1998.
When at the peak of its usage in 1998,. After 15 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Evelina is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 600 names.
Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 533 on girl names chart when 81 babies were named Evelina. There are over 637 babies that have been given the name Evelina in England and Wales.
Evelina is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, its highest ever rank is 325 (2011) in its 17 years run on Ireland naming chart. Over 152 people have been named Evelina in Ireland.
Also, it is among the top 500 girl names in France. Over 370 babies in France have been named Evelina. Also, it appeared first time in 2009 on baby girl names list of Belgium.
But Evelina is a popular baby name in Russia where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in, Tanzania, Uzbekistan, Mozambique, Italy and Bulgaria. At least, 140000 people globally have carried Evelina as their given name according to our findings.
Evelina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Evelina
You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet. You possess great communication and organization skills, something many people admire you for.
Other names similar to Evelina, for soon-to-be-parents
- Jania means God is Merciful is of Hebrew and English origin is aimed at baby girls
- Mariella - Mostly used in Norwegian and Swedish far-out, Mariella means "Sea, Drop or Bitterness" is a girl name has its origin in Hebrew
- Lischen - Notably used in Danish, Lischen is used as a baby girl name. Lischen is German cognate of Lieschen
- Mícheál - Boy name Mícheál means "Who is Like God?" which is specifically used in Irish is rooted from Hebrew language
- Marielle - Largely used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish uncustomary, Marielle is used as a girl name, meaning of Marielle is "Sea or Bitterness" is of Hebrew origin
Sibling Names for Evelina
Evelina is a beautiful and elegant name that is perfect for a baby girl. If you are looking for sibling names that complement this name or want to give your children similar sounding names, we have compiled a list of options for you to choose from. Here are some great sibling names that go well with Evelina.
For a sister
For a brother
Famous people named Evelina
- Evelina Samuelsson, ice hockey player from Sweden
- Evelina Tshabalala, a South African marathon runner and mountaineer
- Evelina Papantoniou, Greek actress
- Evelina de Rothschild, English socialite and a member of the Rothschild banking family of England
- Evelina Meghnagi in The Passion of the Christ as Actress
- Evelina Gori in Under the Tuscan Sun as Actress
- Evelina Bledans in Gitler kaput! as Actress
- Evelina Papoulia in Nyfes as Actress
- Evelina Fernández in Luminarias as Actress
- Evelina Pereira in Backlight as Actress
- Evelina Turen in That Awkward Moment as Actress
- Evelina Sašenko Evelina Sański is a Polish-Lithuanian jazz singer.
- Evelina Arkhangelskaya is well-known for her acting in movie Obnazhyonnaya v shlyape
- In 1969, Evelina Vermigli-Gori portrayed the role of Sorella Candida in adventure, comedy movie Il cavaliere inesistente.
- Evelina Gaina portrayed the leading role of Joy in 2010 horror film Black Sand.
Lists having Evelina
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lina
- Girl names that starts with Eve
- Popular Girl Names in Sweden (2012)
- Baby Names that mean Hazelnut
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Desired
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean giving
- Baby Names that mean Bird