Jannecke meaning and origin
Used commonly in Finnish, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian, Jannecke is mainly bestowed upon baby girls. Jannecke is variant transcription of Janneke. Janneke is short of Johanna. Also Janneke is short of Janna. Janneke is feminine form of Jannek. Janneke means God is Merciful is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of JanneckeNames that rhyme with Jannecke
Popularity of Jannecke
Jannecke is an uncommon name around the globe.
Jannecke in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Jannecke?
Let go off your past, you are not what happened to you rather what you choose to be. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring.
Go through the following names similar to Jannecke
- Maryama is Arabic equivalent of Maryam
- Torunn - Torunn's meaning is Thors Love used for girls, used commonly in Danish and Swedish is originated from Old Norse
- Romar is originated from Latin is used as a boy name is largely used in Finnish and Swedish. Romar is Norwegian cognate of Rodmar
- Clarita - Commonly Accepted and Venerable girl name Clarita has its origin in Latin is used principally in Finnish and Swedish languages. Clarita is form of Clara in Spanish language
- Nadejda - Of Russian origin, Nadejda means "Hope" and a girl name is especially used in Danish and Swedish
Namesakes of Jannecke
We could not find any notable namesake.