Janneke meaning and origin
Largely used in Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Frisian and Swedish, Janneke means "God is Merciful". Its origin is in Hebrew is used as a baby girl name . Janneke is short version of Janna. Janna is shortened form of Johanna. Also Janna is shortened form of names ending in 'Ianna "or" Ianne ". Janna is English equivalent of Jan. Also Janna is Dutch and English equivalent of Johanna. Janna is also German, English and Scandinavian form of Jane. Janna is also German and Dutch equivalent of Johanna. Janna is also form of Johana in Hebrew language. Janna's meaning is Sky and God is Merciful has origin in Hebrew and Arabic. Janneke is short version of Johanna. Johanna is variant form of all time favorite and illustrous Jeanne. Johanna is form of Ιωαννης in Latin and Greek languages. Johanna's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Johanna is "Form of Joanne, God is Grace and God is Merciful". Janneke is feminine variation of Jannek. Jannek is version of biblical, desirable and neoteric Jannik.
Variants of JannekeNames that rhyme with Janneke
Popularity of Janneke
Janneke is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 400 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 385 on girl names chart when 33 babies were named Janneke. The first name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. In Belgium, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1996. Janneke is a rare baby name in Netherlands where it is still in use. Also, Janneke is a familiar name in South Africa and Germany. According to our estimate, at least 20000 people have been bestowed Janneke around the globe.
Janneke in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Janneke
You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. People come to you when they need an objective opinion about almost everything, except romance. You should learn to live in the moment. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You are practically a walking inspiration when it comes to your life because you created a life that's worth admiring.
Other names similar to Janneke
- Mirthe means Myrtos came from Old Greek and English which is mainly used in Swedish and Finnish is a girl name
- Annie - The widely accepted and all time favorite unisex name Annie means "Favoured or Grace", used commonly in Kannada, Gujarati and Dutch is of Hebrew origin. Commonly Accepted name Annie bagged 308th position on baby girl chart in 2018 in United States
- Alcindor - Alcindor's meaning is The Elements Alexein Meaning to Ward Off to Defend and He Who Wards Off (Other) Men used for baby boys is of Slavic and German origin. Alcindor is resultant of Alexander.
- Skyler - Prevailing unisex name Skyler is used in English, meaning of Skyler is "Scholar or Learned One" came from Dutch
- Aglaja means Aglaós is a baby girl name is originated from Old Greek is principally used in Dutch, Finnish and Swedish
Namesakes of Janneke
- Janneke Jonkman, Dutch writer
- Janneke Schopman, Dutch field hockey player
- Janneke Ensing, Dutch cyclist and speed skater