Jaquan name meaning
On This Page
What does Jaquan mean?
Of English-American origin, Frequently Used Jaquan is substantially used in English is used for both sexes. Jaquan is amalgamation of prefix 'Ja-' and well-known Quan.
How do I pronounce Jaquan?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Jaquan is j(a)-quan.
Variants of JaquanNames that rhyme with Jaquan
How popular is the name Jaquan?
Jaquan was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1975 around 10110 babies have been given the moniker. At the peak of its usage in 1999, it ranked 414th when 567 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 52 years. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 10 times Jaquan is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use.
At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jaquan
In order to earn more, use some of your many talents. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress. You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around. Stress hates your guts. You are curious and driven by your wish to invent new things and solutions. You can't imagine enjoying a normal life like many people do.
Other names similar to Jaquan, for name hunters
- Nikki - Rising and Widespread Nikki is used especially in Hindi, Finnish and Kannada is originated from Old Greek and English-American generally aimed at both boys and girls, Nikki means "Of the Lord, Victory or People's Victory". Eminent name Nikki managed to bag 482nd position in baby girl names list in 1998 in United States
- Gustave - Acclaimed and Perennial boy name Gustave is used dominantly in French and English. It is rooted from German and Old Norse, meaning of Gustave is "Royal Staff, Goth or Prosperity"
- Carmine - Commonly used in Italian and English long standing and eminent, Carmine is of Hebrew-Latin and Hebrew origin, meaning of Carmine is "Bright Red or Fruit Garden" is used for both sexes
- Vince - Long standing and Prevailing Vince is used predominantly in Hungarian, Finnish and Norwegian has its origin in Latin and Old English, Vince means "Form of Vincent or Victor" is given to both sexes
- Marvel - Persistent and Illustrous gender-neutral name Marvel means "Wonder or Wonder, Miracle, Via Old French Merveille = Wonder, Surprise, Miracle from Latin Mirabilia = Wonderful Things". Its origin is in English and Latin is used majorly in Norwegian and Finnish
Famous people named Jaquan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jaquan
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -quan
- Baby Names that mean Spring