Javion meaning and origin
Javion is variation of Javian. Javian is variant of biblical Javan.
Variants of Javion
View middle names that goes with Javion like Zayden, Allyson, Craig, Carlton, Aner, Kian,Names that rhyme with Javion
Popularity of Javion
Javion used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1984 and over 5867 babies have been given the name in 35 years. When at its peak in 2008,. However after 35 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Javion is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. According to our research, at least 5000 people have been bestowed Javion around the globe.
What numerology tells about Javion?
When it comes to friends, you are their rock and shoulder to cry. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. Job and life success are your priorities. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart. Allow yourself to think more freely. You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know.
Other names similar to Javion
- Laelien - Meaning of Laelien is God Helped is originated from Hebrew
- Yvanine - Of Hebrew origin, Yvanine means "God is Merciful"
- Daviana - Far-out Daviana is used particulary in English, Daviana means "Darling and Feminine Form of David" aimed at baby girls is of Hebrew origin. Daviana is derivative of Davina.
- Zacharie - Used specifically in English and French unexpected, Zacharie is rooted from Hebrew, a baby boy name, Zacharie means "Yahweh Remembers or Yahvé Remembers"
- Micheal - Unfading and Commonly Accepted Micheal is used commonly in Irish, English and Scottish, Micheal means "Who is Like God?" and of Hebrew origin is a gender insensitive name . On baby boy chart, well-known Micheal managed to reach 474 in year 2008 in United States
Namesakes of Javion
We could not find any notable namesake.