Geoffry meaning and origin
Unexpected choice Geoffry chiefly is used in English used for baby boys is originated from Germanic. Geoffry is variant form of everlasting and preeminent Jeffrey. Jeffrey is variation of unfading and darling Geoffrey. Jeffrey is resulted from Geoffroy. Jeffrey is form of Geoffrey in English language. Meaning of Jeffrey is Region, Stranger and God's Peace is originated from Germanic and German. Also. Geoffry is spelling variant of Geoffrey. Geoffrey is a version of outstanding and venerable Jeffrey. Geoffrey is derivative of Geoffroy. Geoffrey is form of Gaufrid in English language. Also Geoffrey is form of Walafrid in English language. Geoffrey is also English cognate of Gisalfrid.
Variants of GeoffryNames that rhyme with Geoffry
Popularity of Geoffry
Geoffry is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 2007 after 54 years of use since 1948. Over 677 babies in United States have been named Geoffry. The name is a rare baby name in Belgium, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Geoffry is a popular baby name in Kenya where every 1 in 10000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 9000 babies have been named Geoffry globally.
Geoffry in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Geoffry?
You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. Number 8 reveals your sharp focus and ability to love with all your heart as your personality number. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. The letter G as a cornerstone in a name stands for independence, strong focus, intellectuality, daydreaming, and hard work.
If you like Geoffry, you would love these names
- Cohen - Widely Accepted unisex name Cohen means "Priest" mainly used in English is of Hebrew origin
- Shandley - Shandley's meaning is From the Loud Meadow used for boys used mainly in English is originated from English
- Irvyn - Anomalous Irvyn has its origin in Celtic is used notably in English, Irvyn means "Sea Friend or White" is used as a baby boy name
- Ambria - Meaning of Ambria is The Unbeatable and Gold-brown Semiprecious Stone used for baby girls used in English is of Arabic origin. Ambria is derivation of Amber.
- Avlynn - The curious and modern girl name Avlynn means "Variant of Medieval Given Names Avis or Aveline or Hazelnut" and rooted from Germanic is used in English
Namesakes of Geoffry
- Geoffry Tattersall, English amateur first-class cricketer
- Geoffry Northcote, British colonial administrator
- Geoffry Varner, American figure skater
- Geoffry Manthorne in Indy, Ice, and Improv as
Lists having Geoffry
- Boy names beginning with G
- American Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Divinely
- Baby Names that mean Peaceful
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Stranger
- Baby Names that mean Divine
- Baby Names that mean Traveller
- Baby Names that mean Ruler