Bogomir meaning and origin
Germanic name Bogomir is used as a baby boy name which is majorly used in Slavic, meaning of Bogomir is "God's Peace". Bogomir is a variant spelling of Jeffrey. Jeffrey is a form of customary and perennial Geoffrey. Jeffrey is derived from Geoffroy. Jeffrey is English cognate of Geoffrey. Originated from German and Germanic, Jeffrey, Jeffrey means "Peaceful Gift and Composition".
Variants of BogomirNames that rhyme with Bogomir
Popularity of Bogomir
Bogomir is a common baby name in Serbia and Slovenia while it is somewhat familiar in Croatia. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Bogomir
The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. You shouldn't expect much out of others but yourself. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. You are the most sensitive person but prefer to keep it secret so you don't give people a chance to take advantage of you.
Other names similar to Bogomir, for would be moms
- Vernée - Slavic name Vernée means "Faith"
- Misail - Of Hebrew origin, Misail means "Who is What God Is?" which is used in Slavic is a baby boy name
- Venceslas - Venceslas's meaning is Crown or Glory is originated from Slavic
- Vlastimir - Slavonic name Vlastimir is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Vlastimir is "Peaceful Power" is specifically used in Slavic
- Malanka - Meaning of Malanka is Black or Dark is mostly used in Slavic
Namesakes of Bogomir
- Bogomir Korsov, Russian baritone opera singer