Jerin name meaning
What does Jerin mean?
Predominantly used in English rarefied, Jerin aimed at both sexes is originated from Hebrew. Jerin is variant form of celebrated Jaron. Of Hebrew origin, Odd Jaron is substantially used in Greek and English, Jaron means "To Sing to Shout and Holy One".
Variants of Jerin
Jeryn, Jaron, Jahron, Jar, Jared, JarekNames that rhyme with Jerin
How popular is the name Jerin?
Jerin is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1974 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1983, it ranked 2674th when 28 boys were named Jerin. Over 602 babies in United States have been named Jerin. But Jerin is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in India. At least, 40000 people globally have carried Jerin as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Jerin?
You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life. Instead of seeing it as a cursing, take this as your blessing. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. God help those who gather the courage to challenge you in something. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more.
Do you like Jerin? You would love these names
- Janeta - Far-out Janeta prevalently is used in German and English, meaning of Janeta is "God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful" used for girls is rooted from Hebrew. Janeta is resultant of Jane.
- Jonadab - Unheard-of Jonadab came from Hebrew, meaning of Jonadab is "The Lord Gives Liberally" is bestowed upon both genders. Jonadab is resultant of Jehonadab.
- Amasah - Of Hebrew origin, Amasah means "Load Carrier and Burden" is bestowed upon boys. Amasah is derived from Amasa.
- Ashimah - Ashimah's meaning is Limitless and Protector aimed at baby girls has its origin in Hebrew. Ashimah is resultant of Ashima.
- Gomer - Far-out Gomer is used dominantly in English has origin in Hebrew, Gomer means "To Complete, Famous Battle or Gomer" is given to boys
Famous people named Jerin
- Jerin Forgie in movie Dead of Knight as Actress
Lists having Jerin
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Jer
- Boy names that ends with -rin
- Baby Names that mean Holy
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Sing