Janeta meaning and origin
The uncommon girl name Janeta came from Hebrew is used in German and English languages. Janeta is a version of biblical and well-known Jana. Jana is shortened form of Juliana. Also Jana is shortened form of of names ending in "Jana". Jana is also diminutive of "iana". Jana is feminine form of Jan. Jana is Slavic equivalent of Johanna. Also Jana is English, German and Dutch form of Jane. Jana is also Czech and German equivalent of Janna. Jana is also Latvian cognate of Jean. Originated from Arabic and Hebrew, Uncommon Jana, Jana means "Man, Birth and Paradise Garden". Also. Janeta is resultant of Jane. Jane is form of JeanneJean. Also Jane is a variant of perennial, biblical and widespread Joan. Jane is abridged form of names ending in "Jane". Jane is effeminate variation of John or. Jane is equivalent of Johanna in English language. Also. Janeta is derivation of Janet. Janet is variation of cherished, long standing and biblical Jean. Janet is short form of Jane. Also Janet is abridged form of Johanna. Janet is form of Jane in English language.
Variants of JanetaNames that rhyme with Janeta
Popularity of Janeta
What numerology tells about Janeta?
If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You secretly believe that you are a genius. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." Stress hates your guts. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Do you like Janeta? Read these names too
- Illyn - Boy name Illyn means "Tree and My God is Yahweh" has its origin in Hebrew language. Illyn is resulted from Ilan.
- Channock means Initiated is a baby boy name is rooted from Hebrew. Channock is derivative of Chanoch.
- Zeff mostly is used in English, meaning of Zeff is "God has Hidden" aimed at baby boys has its origin in Hebrew
- Marijana - Curious girl name Marijana is used especially in German and Slavic, Marijana means "Anna, Maria or Sea or Graces" is originated from Hebrew
- Sadok - Boy name Sadok is used largely in English, meaning of Sadok is "Just, Righteous and Sacred" is originated from Hebrew. Sadok is a resultant of Sadoc.
Namesakes of Janeta
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Janeta
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Jane
- Girl names that ends with -eta
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Healthy
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Paradise
- Baby Names that mean Garden
- Baby Names that mean Bravery
- Baby Names that mean Birth
- Baby Names that mean Jehovah
- Baby Names that mean Female