Jeromie meaning and origin
Queer boy name Jeromie is originated from Hebrew. Jeromie is variant of dominant and biblical Jeremy. Jeremy is a form of evergreen and commonly accepted Jeremiah. Jeremy is form of Jeremiah in English language. Also Jeremy is English equivalent of Jeremias. Queer Jeremy is originated from Hebrew language, Jeremy means "The Lord Exalts, Appointed by God and God will Set Free".
Variants of Jeromie
View middle names that goes with Jeromie like Iane, Cace, Mase, Rade,Names that rhyme with Jeromie
Popularity of Jeromie
Jeromie is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1969 and was last seen in 2009, during its 32 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1976, it ranked 1239th when 49 boys were named Jeromie. Over 585 babies in United States have been named Jeromie. Also, Jeromie is a familiar name in Philippines. According to our findings, over 800 babies have been named Jeromie globally.
What numbers say about Jeromie?
You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. You have a smile that says: “You will regret this because I'm a born winner”. You have a bossy nature in love. To have 7 as your soul urge number reflects the urge of your spirit to be free. Be careful not to drain yourself. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. Allow yourself to think more freely.
Go through the following names similar to Jeromie
- Zaneta - Frequently Used and Perennial girl name Zaneta is rooted from Hebrew is used in Spanish, Russian and Tamil. Zaneta is Spanish cognate of Jane. Also Zaneta is equivalent of Jeannette in Russian language
- Joey - Meaning of Joey is God Would Multiply, God Adds or Form of Joseph used for both genders. Its origin is in Hebrew is commonly used in Finnish and Danish. In 2004, prominent name Joey captured 486th position among baby boy names in United States
- Nizana - Nizana's meaning is Bud has origin in Hebrew is bestowed upon baby girls
- Madelane - Infrequent girl name Madelane is primarily used in English, meaning of Madelane is "Of Magdala" is originated from Hebrew
- Raea - Lofty and Evergreen girl name Raea is originated from Hebrew is primarily used in English. Raea is English equivalent of Rae
Namesakes of Jeromie
We could not find any notable namesake.