Jihoon name meaning
On This Page
What does Jihoon mean?
Meaning of Jihoon is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Jihoon
How popular is the name Jihoon?
Jihoon is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Also, Jihoon is a familiar name in South Korea, Singapore and China. According to our findings, over 1000 babies have been named Jihoon globally.
What numerology tells about Jihoon?
You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others. You live to surprise yourself. You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit.
Parents who liked Jihoon, loved these names
- Teika - The uncommon girl name Teika is notably used in Frisian language, Teika means "Of Noble Figure"
- Mantas - Meaning of Mantas is Intelligent is a baby boy name is used specifically in Lithuanian
- Ting - The unconventional unisex name Ting means "Slim Woman or Graceful" came from Chinese
- Sinh - Outlandish Sinh is originated from Vietnamese is a baby boy name, Sinh means "A Flourishing Boy"
- Leinani - The uncommon girl name Leinani is rooted from Hawaiian, particulary used in Hawaiian language, Leinani means "Beautiful Lei"
Middle names for Jihoon
There are many progressing and familiar middle names that are commonly paired with Jihoon.
View more middle names that goes with Jihoon.
Famous people named Jihoon
We could not find any notable namesake.