Leinani name meaning
On This Page
What does Leinani mean?
How do I pronounce Leinani?
Three syllabled Leinani is most commonly pronounced as le(i)-na-ni.Names that rhyme with Leinani
How popular is the name Leinani?
Leinani is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1975 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 6211st. According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named Leinani globally.
What numerology tells about Leinani?
Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. If the letter I represent the last letter in your name, it reveals your compassionate and deep personality. Nothing good can come out of your past. Endurance is one of your best character traits. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. Most people undervalue your smartness because they believe that beauty never goes with intelligence.
Looking for names similar to Leinani? Please go through the following names
- Lolani - The odd and modern girl name Lolani means "Royal Hawk" and is mainly used in Hawaiian has origin in Hawaiian
- Kahana - Uncustomary and Fresh unisex name Kahana is originated from Hawaiian, meaning of Kahana is "Turning Point" is especially used in Hawaiian
- Kaimi - Uncustomary Kaimi is originated from Hawaiian, Kaimi means "The Seeker" is given to both genders
- Lulani - Unusual and Modern unisex name Lulani means "Highest Point In Heaven" is rooted from Hawaiian language
- Mahina - Used chiefly in Hawaiian unusual, Mahina means "Moon" and originated from Hawaiian is aimed at girls
Famous people named Leinani
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Leinani
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hawaiian Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Lei
- Girl names that ends with -ani
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful