Kristopher name meaning
What does Kristopher mean?
Kristopher's meaning is Carrying Christ is used specifically in Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish and English that came from Old Greek is bestowed upon both boys and girls. Kristopher is form of prominent, biblical and durable Christopher. Christopher is equivalent of Christophorus in English and German languages. Christopher's meaning is Bearer of Christ, Bearing the Christ and Bearing Christ came from Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Kristopher?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Kristopher as k-risto-pher. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., kr(is)-topher.
Variants of Kristopher
Christophoros, Christophorus, Krisstopher, Christopher, Chrisopher, Christoph, Christo, Christoff, Christopherjohn, Christian
How popular is the name Kristopher?
Kristopher was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1947 around 61898 babies have been given the given name. At the peak of its usage in 1978, the moniker grabbed the 104th spot and 2524 baby boys were given the name. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 97 years but still going strong on charts. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 500 baby names 43 times
Kristopher is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 352 on boy names chart when 66 babies were given the name Kristopher. Over 451 people have been named Kristopher in England and Wales. Kristopher is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1984 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 651 on boy names chart when 38 babies were named Kristopher. Over 223 people have been named Kristopher in France.
Kristopher is an uncommon baby name in Ireland still in use today. Kristopher is a rare baby name in Belgium and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1997. Kristopher is a common name in Philippines, England and Canada while somewhat familiar name in Scotland, Poland, Tanzania, India, Mexico, Australia, Venezuela and Chile. According to our evaluation, over 60000 babies have been named Kristopher globally.
Kristopher in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Kristopher?
You are reliable, trustworthy, and like to do more than you can. Widen your perspective and start living. Having letter R as your capstone represents your strong mind and rich knowledge. To you, if something works out, fine. If it doesn't, fine again. Stop looking at life as something you understand completely because no one does, and no one will ever do. You are the most sensitive person is what number 11 reveals about your personality.
Do you like Kristopher? Read these names too
- Myrta - Pleasing and Classy girl name Myrta is majorly used in German and Swedish that came from English and Old Greek, meaning of Myrta is "Myrtle or Myrtos"
- Cibelle - Meaning of Cibelle is Divinity Personifying Nature In Phrygian Mythology is originated from Greek and Phrygian is a girl name
- Tyfaine is originated from Greek, Tyfaine means "God or Luminous"
- Artemis - Odd unisex name Artemis is prevalently used in German, Danish and Swedish has its roots in Old Greek, meaning of Artemis is "Whole, Healthy, Safe or A Butcher"
- Yoran - Meaning of Yoran is Worker of the Earth or To Sing is of Greek and Hebrew origin and a baby boy name is used particulary in Breton and Hebrew
Middle names for Kristopher
There are plenty of snowballing and sought-after middle names that fit after "Kristopher". Have a look at them:
View more middle names that goes with Kristopher.
Famous people named Kristopher
- Kristopher Schau, Norwegian musician, TV host, comedian, author
- Kristopher Turner, Canadian actor
Lists having Kristopher
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Girl names that starts with Kris
- Baby Names that mean Carrying
- Baby Names that mean Christ