Bula meaning and origin
Renowned and Traditional unisex name Bula means "A Nose Ring" has its origin in Hebrew is used mainly in English and Hindi. Bula is a form of perennial and renowned Beulah. Renowned and Quaint Beulah is originated from Hebrew is used largely in English and Arabic, Beulah means "Married, Bride and Ba´Al".
Variants of Bula
View middle names that goes with Bula like Tucker, Monn, Terrance, Cove, Chace, Dwayne,Names that rhyme with Bula
Popularity of Bula
Bula is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1881 and was last seen in 1950, during its 63 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1889, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 600 on girl names chart when 43 babies were named Bula. There are over 1034 babies that have been given the name Bula in United States. But Bula is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name as well as in, China and Ethiopia. As per our research, over 50000 people has been named Bula globally.
What numbers say about Bula?
You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble. Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. You are hard to figure. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves.
Go through the following names similar to Bula
- Zac - Unheard-of Zac is used in English came from Hebrew and usually is used for boys, Zac means "Yahweh Remembers"
- Ivryt - Of Hebrew origin, Ivryt bestowed upon baby boys, Ivryt means "The Hebrew Language and Good". Ivryt is derivation of Ivrit.
- Shara - Used especially in English and Tamil preeminent, Shara means "Inspired By a Biblical Landscape" and is aimed at both genders is originated from Hebrew
- Yedidah - Yedidahs origin is Hebrew bestowed upon girls, meaning of Yedidah is "Beloved". Yedidah is resulted from Yedida.
- Leesa - Illustrous Leesa is used in English came from Hebrew, Leesa means "Pledged to God, God's Promise or God is My Oath" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Bula
We could not find any notable namesake.