Josphine name meaning
On This Page
What does Josphine mean?
Predominantly used in English sufficiently quirky, Josphine is originated from Hebrew is aimed at baby girls. Josphine is a form of ever lasting, prominent and biblical Josephine. Josephine is a form of Josefine and Josefina.
Josephine is form of Joséphine in English, German and Nordic languages. Josephine's meaning is He (God) Will Add and The Lord Increases is originated from Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Josphine?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Josphine is j(o)-sphi-ne. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., jos-phine.
Variants of Josphine
Middle Names for Josphine
Deby, Georgina, Deta, view more middle names that goes with JosphineNames that rhyme with Josphine
How popular is the name Josphine?
Josphine is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 36 years, last appeared in 2005 and made just beyond the top 2000 names. There are over 244 babies that have been given the name Josphine in United States.
But Josphine is a popular baby name in Kenya where every 1 in 1000 have the name as well as in, Nigeria, Zimbabwe and Zambia. At least, 90000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Josphine?
Once someone becomes a part of your past, there's no way of coming back. You never allow yourself to explore your options, do whatever the hell you want to do at the moment, and act as you feel, and not as others expect you to act. You made everyone proud in your life, even if no one acknowledges your efforts and hard work to be the best person you can possibly be. You are like a sponge because you soak up information as you go.
Parents who liked Josphine, loved these names
- Janiece - Outlandish Janieces origin is Hebrew, meaning of Janiece is "Variant of Jane or God is Gracious" and is bestowed upon girls is principally used in English
- Haziel - Unwonted Haziels origin is Hebrew is a unisex name, meaning of Haziel is "Vision of God"
- Ties - Ties's meaning is Gift of Yahweh used for boys, used largely in Dutch is originated from Hebrew
- Mikayla - Mikayla's meaning is Female Version of Michael, Who is Like God? or Gift from God used for both genders that originated from Hebrew is chiefly used in English and Russian. Celebrated Mikayla ranked at 428 position in 2018 on baby girl names chart in United States
- Kelilah means Victory is used principally in Hebrew and Yiddish has its origin in Hebrew is bestowed upon baby girls
Famous people named Josphine
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Josphine
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Jos
- Girl names that ends with -ine
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Increase
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Increases
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh