Josquin name meaning
On This Page
What does Josquin mean?
Boy name Josquin means "Deity" has origin in German and Hebrew. Josquin is variation of biblical and customary Joachim. Of Hebrew origin, Joachim, Joachim means "Yahweh Will Establish, Yahweh Will Establish Established By Yahweh and God Puts Upright".
Josquin is celebrated on December 13th.
Does Josquin sound like a good baby name?
Josquin is a unique and fascinating name for a baby boy. It has a strong association with the Hebrew language and means 'established by God'.
What makes this name stand out is the fact that it's not your everyday, run-of-the-mill name. It's not overly popular, yet it's not unheard of either. Josquin has an air of sophistication and refinement to it, making it perfect for parents looking for something classy and elegant for their son.
Additionally, the name Josquin rolls off the tongue smoothly and has a pleasant sound to it. If you're looking for a baby boy name that's distinct, meaningful, and easy on the ears, then Josquin might just be the perfect fit.
How do I pronounce Josquin?
The two syllabled name Josquin is commonly pronounced as j(o)-squin. The other ways to say the name is jos-quin.
Variants of JosquinNames that rhyme with Josquin
How popular is the name Josquin?
Josquin is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 26 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 133 babies that have been given the name Josquin in France.
According to our research, over 200 babies have been named Josquin globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Josquin
Your bad habits and addictions block your way to success. Your only flaw is your kindness and naivety. Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life. You stay true to your opinion and beliefs. No one dares to say bad things about you. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later.
Parents who liked Josquin, loved these names
- Jésus - The Jésus is originated from Hebrew, Jésus means "God Saves"
- Arnljot is used notably in Norwegian and Old SwedishDanish is given to both sexes. Arnljot is Norwegian equivalent of Arnljót. Also Arnljot is equivalent of Arnljótr in Swedish language
- Mikel - Outstanding and Evergreen unisex name Mikel is used principally in Assamese and Basque that originated from Hebrew, meaning of Mikel is "Strange, Clueless or Who is Like God?"
- Perl - Customary and Perennial unisex name Perl is of English origin, Perl means "Gem, The Precious Stone and A Gem of the Sea". Perl is derived from Pearl.
- Lissette - Lissette's meaning is My God is Abundance or My God has Sworn is used as a gender-neutral name which is particulary used in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish has origin in Hebrew
Famous people named Josquin
- Josquin des Prez, French composer of the Renaissance
- Josquin Baston, Dutch composer of the first half of the 16th century
Lists having Josquin
- Boy names beginning with J
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Boy names that starts with Jos
- Baby Names that mean Deity