Lissette meaning and origin
Lissette means My God is Abundance or My God has Sworn is originated from Hebrew, used mostly in Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and English is generally given to both genders. Lissette is resultant of Lisa. Lisa is a variant of prevalent and venerable Alice. Also Lisa is a variant of Its Variants. Lisa is also version of outstanding and enduring Louisa. Lisa is resulted from Elisabeth. Lisa is short form of Elizabeth. Lisa is equivalent of Elisabet;Its Variants in German language. Lisa's meaning is My God is Abundance and My God is Perfect is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of Lissette
View middle names that goes with Lissette like Bernice, Mile, Brittney, Earlene, Myrtle, Vickie,Names that rhyme with Lissette
Popularity of Lissette
Lissette was a common name in United States. Over 7385 babies have been named Lissette since 1956. When at the peak of its usage in 1968,. However after 63 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. But Lissette is a popular baby name in Chile where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Dominican Republic and Ecuador. According to our research, over 40000 babies have been named Lissette globally.
Numerological aspects of Lissette
Whatever you do, you do it with heart. And it always gives the best results because your approach is positive. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself.
You would love these names similar to Lissette
- Madelaine - Used mainly in German and Norwegian unexpected, Madelaine is originated from Hebrew is a baby girl name, Madelaine means "Of Magdala, Native of Magdala or From the Tower"
- Chalissa - Odd girl name Chalissa is of Hebrew and English origin, meaning of Chalissa is "Righteous". Chalissa is a resultant of Chalisa.
- Darr - Origin of Anomalous Darr is in Hebrew and English bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Darr is "Spear Wielder". Darr is abridged form of Darrow.
- Ckaëlig - Ckaëlig means "Who is Like God" is of Hebrew origin
- Manoë - Manoë's meaning is God with Us has origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Lissette
- Lissette Martinez, lead electrical engineer for the Space Experiment Module program at the Wallops Flight Facility which is part of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center
- Lissette, singer, songwriter, and record producer from Cuba
- Lissette Padilla in Birthday as Actress
- Lissette Feliciano in Better Off Alone as Actress
- Lissette Espaillat in Pride and Glory as Actress
- Lissette Schuster in The Hipster's Guide to Coachella as Producer
- Writer Lissette Cabrera, well-known for movie Cara o cruz
- Lissette Álvarez, from 1968 comedy film El derecho de comer, who characterized the Lissette.
Lists having Lissette
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -ette
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn