Gailor name meaning
What does Gailor mean?
Gailor is derived from Gaylord. Gaylord is diminutive of Abigaïl. Gaylord means God is My Joy is majorly used in English has origin in Hebrew and Old French.
View middle names that goes with Gailor like Blan, Kristoffer, Loen,Names that rhyme with Gailor
How popular is the name Gailor?
Gailor is an uncommon baby name in France and may not be used now. According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named Gailor globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gailor
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You hate copying others. Others wonder how you handle everything so good. Your secret hides in your everyday routine. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You are a child of change. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
Other names similar to Gailor, for name hunters
- Lieve - The well-known and fresh unisex name Lieve is rooted from Russian-Hebrew and German, Lieve means "God or Loved"
- Mordechai - Well-Liked Mordechai came from Hebrew and Old Persian, meaning of Mordechai is "Queen Esther's Cousin who Advised her on Saving Jews, Little Man or Follower of Marduk" and a boy name is used majorly in Hebrew and English
- Izabelle - Used mostly in Swedish and Danish noteworthy, Izabelle means "Beautiful or Or: God is My Oath" has its origin in Hebrew is used for girls
- Eastyn - Meaning of Eastyn is Power, Force and Pain aimed at both genders is of Old English origin. Eastyn is derivation of on.
- Maribela - Isolated and Contemporary girl name Maribela means "Isabel and Maria" is of Spanish origin. Maribela is resulted from Maribel.
Famous people named Gailor
We could not find any notable namesake.