Josta meaning and origin
The girl name Josta is specifically used in Danish and Swedish came from French. Josta is feminine form of Jost. Jost is a variation of Jodokus. Jost is resulted from Joost. Also Jost is resulted from Justin. Jost is German cognate of Jodokus. Originated from Latin and Breton, Jost, Jost means "Warrior and Lord".Names that rhyme with Josta
Popularity of Josta
Josta is a familiar baby name in Netherlands, South Africa, Tanzania and Uganda. At least, 700 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Josta in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Josta?
Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge.
Looking for a name like Josta? Please go through the following names
- Tarald - Used mostly in Norwegian and Swedish, Tarald is a boy name. Tarald is form of Þarald in Norwegian language
- Groa - Used commonly in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian, Groa is originated from Old Norse is a baby girl name. Groa is Swedish equivalent of Gróa
- Mellany - Unfamiliar Mellany came from Old Greek and Greek languages bestowed upon girls, used largely in Danish and Swedish, meaning of Mellany is "Black or Brown"
- Pitter - The commonly accepted and venerable boy name Pitter is predominantly used in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian languages. Pitter is Norwegian equivalent of Peter. Also Pitter is Frisian equivalent of Peter
- Vigleik is Norwegian form of Víglæikr
Namesakes of Josta
- Josta Dladla, South African football midfielder for National First Division club Moroka Swallows and South Africa