Sharifuddin name meaning
What does Sharifuddin mean?
The boy name Sharifuddin is substantially used in Arabic, Sharifuddin means "Noble (Person) of the Religion Islam".Names that rhyme with Sharifuddin
How popular is the name Sharifuddin?
Sharifuddin is a common baby name in India and Malaysia while it is somewhat familiar in Bangladesh and Pakistan. According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Sharifuddin around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sharifuddin
You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure. Your impulsiveness and short temper are your worst character traits you need to work on.
Go through the following names similar to Sharifuddin
- Samee - Used specifically in Arabic far-out, Samee means "He who Hear Everything or The All-hearing", a boy name is rooted from Arabic
- Moinuddin - Meaning of Moinuddin is Assister of the Faith is used mainly in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Nazihah means Honest or Pure Upright is of Arabic origin used commonly in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
- Walif - The boy name Walif is particulary used in Arabic, Walif means "Befriending or Friend"
- Talbashah - Mainly used in Arabic, Talbashah means "A Narrator of Hadith or Daughter of Kab Bin Maalik" is a girl name
Famous people named Sharifuddin
- Sharifuddin Pirzada, noted Pakistani lawyer