Kailani name meaning
On This Page
What does Kailani mean?
How is Kailani regarded as a baby name?
Kailani is a beautiful and unique name for a baby girl. It has its origin in the Hawaiian language, which means sea and sky.
As it is a unique name, it is regarded as quite special. Many parents are drawn to this name because of its connection to nature and the beauty of the ocean and sky.
The meaning behind the name is meaningful and uplifting. Kailani also has connotations of being special, exotic, and out of the ordinary - qualities that any parent would want for their child.
It's no wonder Kailani has become such a popular girl's name in recent times!
How do I pronounce Kailani?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Kailani is ka(i)-la-ni.
Variants of KailaniNames that rhyme with Kailani
How popular is the name Kailani?
a popular name in United States having over 4570 recievers in 40 years of usage. Presently peaked at the charts, 793 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 389th position.
Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 1 times Kailani is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Kailani is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in India and Nigeria.
As per our findings, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Kailani around the globe.
What numerology tells about Kailani?
You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Positive energy adores your spirit. If 1 is your personality number, you have a positive vibe and an impressive appearance. You allow unworthy and vile person to get near, believing that you can change them. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. When it comes to friends, you are their rock and shoulder to cry. Having number 1 as your personality no represents your determination, strong will to change the world and ambition.
Do you like Kailani? You would love these names
- Kathie - Widely Accepted girl name Kathie means "Pure or Torture" has its origin in Old Greek language is used mainly in Swedish, English and Danish. In 1961, celebrated Kathie ranked 489 in baby girl names list in United States
- Winter - Famous unisex name Winter is rooted from English, meaning of Winter is "Year, Snowy or Season Name" is used in English, Norwegian and Danish
- Tianna means Disciple of Christ or Christian Woman is used as a unisex name has its roots in Latin is dominantly used in Swedish and English
- Anaya - Meaning of Anaya is Completely Free, Variants or Yahweh Answers is used in Swedish, Malayalam and Kannada and rooted from Sanskrit, Arabic and Hebrew is bestowed upon baby girls
- Sammy - Sammy's meaning is Hear, God Heard or Heard By God used for both boys and girls and is used in Danish, Swedish and Tamil has its origin in Hebrew and English
Famous people named Kailani
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kailani
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- Hawaiian Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Sky