Kaisa name meaning
On This Page
What does Kaisa mean?
Used principally in Estonian, Danish, English, Swedish, Finnish, Scandinavian and Norwegian creative and adventurous, Kaisa has its origin in Old Greek is a girl name. Kaisa is abridged form of Karine. Karine is variant form of well-liked Carina.
Also Karine is a variation of widespread Karin. Karine is also a variation of widespread Karina. Karine is form of Carine in German and English languages. Also Karine is English form of Cara.
Karine is also German and English equivalent of Carine. Karine is also equivalent of Carina in German language. Karine is also Russian and French equivalent of Karen. Karine is also English equivalent of Karina.
Meaning of Karine is Pretty, Beloved and Dear has its origin in Italian, Latin and Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Kaisa?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Kaisa as ka(i)-sa.
Variants of KaisaNames that rhyme with Kaisa
How popular is the name Kaisa?
Kaisa is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 45 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 5000. There are over 575 babies that have been given the name Kaisa in United States.
Kaisa is a rare baby name in Finland there is very thin chances of it still being given. Kaisa is a common name in India and Estonia while somewhat familiar name in Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Brazil, Kenya and DR Congo.
According to our estimate, over 10000 babies have been named Kaisa globally.
Kaisa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Kaisa?
Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. You are dominant in your circle of friends. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things.
Other names similar to Kaisa, for soon-to-be-parents
- Aliona - Unexpected choice and Fresh girl name Aliona is originated from Old Greek, meaning of Aliona is "The Torch" is used primarily in Russian
- Pelle - The commonly accepted boy name Pelle means "The Stone or The Rock" and is mostly used in Finnish, Scandinavian and Norwegian has origin in Old Greek
- Elaina - Used especially in Finnish and Tamil illustrous, Elaina is originated from Old Greek, Elaina means "The Torch" is used for girls
- Helea has its origin in Old Greek bestowed upon baby girls, Helea means "Inspired By the Eponymous Greek Sun God and Sun". Helea is derivative of Helia.
- Juro - Of Old Greek origin, Juro is primarily used in Czech, Juro means "Earthworker, Worker of the Earth and Farmer" is aimed at boys. Juro is resulted from George.
Famous people named Kaisa
- Kaisa Roose, was born in Tallinn, Estonia on 15 April 1969
- Kaisa Varis, retired Finnish cross-country skier and biathlete
- Kaisa Nyberg, Finnish cryptographer and computer security researcher
- Kaisa Leka, Finnish comic artist and politician from Porvoo
- Kaisa Parviainen, Finnish athlete
Lists having Kaisa
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Pretty