Kalepa meaning and origin
Boy name Kalepa is used in Hawaiian is rooted from Hebrew. Kalepa is variant of widely accepted, biblical and imperishable Caleb. Caleb is equivalent of Χαλεβ, a Greek Form of the Hebrew Name כָּלֵב = Dog, Barker in Latin language. Hebrew name Caleb, meaning of Caleb is "Courageous, Messenger and Faithful Dog".
Variants of KalepaNames that rhyme with Kalepa
Popularity of Kalepa
Kalepa is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 90 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Kalepa?
When it comes to love, you are not demanding or act protectively around your partner. People admire your spirit. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. You always act like everything's just great. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Looking for a name like Kalepa? Please go through the following names
- Udi means Pleasant or Water is used as a boy name. It is rooted from Hebrew is particulary used in Hebrew and Hindi
- Abhy - Abhy's meaning is Father of Exaltation, The Intelligent and Father Hath Rejoiced is used especially in Tamil that originated from Hebrew is a girl name. Abhy is resultant of Abigail.
- Ori - Origin of Offbeat Ori is in Hebrew is used as a unisex name, meaning of Ori is "My Light or Charitable King" is substantially used in Telugu, Tamil and Bengali
- Lariel - Meaning of Lariel is Gods Lioness used for baby girls is originated from Hebrew
- Libbie - Durable and Acclaimed Libbie principally is used in English aimed at baby girls, meaning of Libbie is "Pledged to God" has its origin in Hebrew. On the list of baby girl names, predominant Libbie ranked 451 in year 1888 in United States
Namesakes of Kalepa
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kalepa
- Boy names beginning with K
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Hawaiian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Messenger
- Baby Names that mean Dog
- Baby Names that mean Faithful
- Baby Names that mean Bold
- Baby Names that mean Courageous
- Baby Names that mean Faith
- Baby Names that mean Devotion
- Baby Names that mean Whole
- Baby Names that mean Hearted
- Baby Names that mean Brave