Aayan name meaning
On This Page
What does Aayan mean?
Unexpected choice and Modernistic Aayan principally is used in Hindi, Kannada, Arabic, Tamil and Marathi bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Aayan is "Speed, Bright, A Small but the First Part of an Element or Gods Gift".
Names that rhyme with Aayan
How popular is the name Aayan?
Aayan was a common name in United States. Over 1543 babies have been named Aayan since 2002. When at its peak in 2017,. However after 16 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong.
Also, Aayan was a common name in England and Wales. Over 1203 babies have been named Aayan since 2004. When at its peak in 2009,. However after 15 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Aayan is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. Also, Aayan is a familiar name in India, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. As per our estimate, over 2000 people has been named Aayan globally.
What numbers say about Aayan?
You need to practice listening. You push yourself to your limits and beyond. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know.
If you like Aayan, you would love these names
- Alibaba - Primarily used in Arabic and Arabic, Alibaba bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Alibaba is "Great Leader"
- Suhag - Meaning of Suhag is Love used for baby girls is commonly used in Malayalam and Gujarati
- Tasmin - Unheard-of Tasmin especially is used in Sanskrit, Hindi and Arabic is originated from Aramaic, meaning of Tasmin is "In that, She who Fulfils or She who Fulfills" is a gender insensitive name
- Rajiyah - Meaning of Rajiyah is Hoping or Full of Hope is a girl name is used notably in Arabic and Sindhi
- Minia - Meaning of Minia is Strong, Vow or Desired came from Arabic and Germanic is aimed at baby girls
Famous people named Aayan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aayan
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Part
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God