Kamiko meaning and origin
Commonly used in Japanese creative and adventurous, Kamiko is of Japanese origin is a baby girl name. Kamiko is variant form of Kameko. Kameko's meaning is Little Turtle and Tortoise Child is commonly used in Japanese is of Japanese origin. Also. Kamiko is variant form of sky-scraping and commonly accepted Kami. Kami is form of Camilla in English language. Also Kami is Italian and African equivalent of Kamila.
Variants of KamikoNames that rhyme with Kamiko
Popularity of Kamiko
Kamiko is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Kamiko?
You are probably gifted with great physical and spiritual energy that you use to help people. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are always open to experience something new. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Kamiko
- Fusako means Whole Child came from Japanese substantially used in Japanese is used as a girl name
- Hisao - Hisao's meaning is Life Story is prevalently used in Japanese used as a baby boy name is rooted from Japanese
- Kensuke - The queer boy name Kensuke means "Preserver of Health" is came from Japanese is majorly used in Japanese
- Hisa means Longlasting is used as a girl name. Its origin is in Japanese is largely used in Japanese
- Chizuko - Notably used in Japanese unusual, Chizuko means "Child of a Thous or Storks" used as a baby girl name came from Japanese
Namesakes of Kamiko
We could not find any notable namesake.