Camillus name meaning
On This Page
What does Camillus mean?
Anomalous Camillus's origin is Latin and Etruscan is used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish, meaning of Camillus is "Honorable Born or Attendant At Religious Services" is bestowed upon boys.
Is Camillus a suitable baby name?
Camillus is a unique and sophisticated baby boy name with Latin origins. It represents a sense of freedom in being born noble and is perfect for parents who want to give their child a strong and manly identity.
The name Camillus is perfect for parents who want to give their child a name that exudes confidence and power while also having an air of nobility to it. It's the kind of name that stands out in any crowd, making it an excellent choice for parents looking for something adventurous yet timeless.
Overall, Camillus is the perfect baby boy name for anyone who wants to give their child a strong and memorable identity from the start.
How do I pronounce Camillus?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Camillus is c(a)-millus. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., cam(il)-lus.
Variants of CamillusNames that rhyme with Camillus
How popular is the name Camillus?
Camillus is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1963. It had a short run of 6 years on Ireland girl names chart.
Camillus is a common name in Sri Lanka while somewhat familiar name in Nigeria, Malaysia and Papua New Guinea. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Camillus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Camillus?
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You hate routines and prefer freelance work. You avoid drama and gossip. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You are always open to experience something new. You deserve the best because you are simply the best.
Go through the following names similar to Camillus
- Thorälf - The girl name Thorälf is particulary used in Old Swedish and Swedish. Thorälf is equivalent of Þórelfr in Swedish language
- Nanoĸ - Meaning of Nanoĸ is Polar Bear is a boy name commonly used in Greenlandic and Finnish came from Greenlandic
- Eyðstein is Faroese equivalent of Auðstæinn
- Niklis - Majorly used in Old Swedish and Swedish, Niklis is used for baby boys. Niklis is form of Nicolaus in Swedish language
- Diljá - Girl name Diljá is used commonly in Swedish and Icelandic. Diljá is Icelandic cognate of Dilja
Sibling Names for Camillus
Camillus is a unique and charming name for a baby boy that means "attendant at a religious ceremony." If you are looking for sibling names to perfectly complement Camillus, we have compiled a list of beautiful and meaningful names that will make your family feel complete.
Sister to Camillus
Brother to Camillus
Famous people named Camillus
- Camillus de Lellis, Roman Catholic priest from Italy
- Camillus Glynn, former Irish Fianna Fáil politician
- Camillus Paul Maes, third bishop of the Diocese of Covington, Kentucky
- Camillus Perera, Sri Lankan cartoonist
- Camillus Travers in as
Lists having Camillus
- Boy names beginning with C
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Attendant
- Baby Names that mean Religious