Katayun meaning and origin
Meaning of Katayun is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Katayun
Popularity of Katayun
Katayun is an uncommon name around the globe. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Katayun around the globe.
What numerology tells about Katayun?
People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. You are creative by soul and like to amaze people with your unusual actions. People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do. You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Katayun
- MaraLyn - Trendy MaraLyns origin is Latin and Hebrew is used as a unisex name which is mainly used in English and English, meaning of MaraLyn is "Blend of Marie or Mary or Lyn or Beautiful Waterfall"
- Alderich means Noble or Ruler
- Nandina - Nandina means "Decorative Plant"
- Luntian means Green has origin in Tagalog, specifically used in Tagalog is used as a baby girl name
- Tsubaki means Camellia is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Katayun
We could not find any notable namesake.