Keahee meaning and origin
Boy name Keahee has its origin in Hawaiian. Keahee is a variation of Keahi. Keahi came from Hawaiian is mainly used in Hebrew language, meaning of Keahi is "Fire".
Variants of KeaheeNames that rhyme with Keahee
Popularity of Keahee
Keahee is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Keahee
Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. If 1 is your personality number, you have a positive vibe and an impressive appearance. Helping others makes your heart happy. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual.
Parents who liked Keahee, loved these names
- Kamalani - The uncommon unisex name Kamalani is of Hawaiian origin, Kamalani means "Chiefs Child"
- Nohea - Atypical Nohea substantially is used in Hawaiian is a gender insensitive name that came from Hawaiian, meaning of Nohea is "Lovely"
- Milliani means A Gentle Caress is used as a baby girl name came from Hawaiian
- Aelan - Origin of New-fangled and Atypical Aelan is in Hawaiian, meaning of Aelan is "Delicate or Flower-Like" is used as a baby girl name
- Iwalaney - Originated from Hawaiian, Iwalaney means "Resembling a Seagull In the Sky" is a girl name. Iwalaney is derivative of Iwalani.
Namesakes of Keahee
We could not find any notable namesake.