Kealan name meaning
On This Page
What does Kealan mean?
Atypical Kealan came from Celtic, Irish and Gaelic is used prevalently in English is given to boys. Kealan is variant form of Keelan. Atypical Keelan particulary is used in Hindi and English, meaning of Keelan is "Companion and The Element Caol Which Means Narrow Slender" has origin in Celtic.
Also. Kealan is version of acclaimed Kelan. Kelan is variation of Keelan. Also Kelan is version of celebrated Kellen. Kelan is also a variant form of Caolán.
How do I pronounce Kealan?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Kealan is ke(a)-lan.
Variants of KealanNames that rhyme with Kealan
How popular is the name Kealan?
Kealan is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 27 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 294 babies in United States have been named Kealan.
Also, it is among the top 900 boy names in England and Wales. There are over 256 babies that have been given the name Kealan in England and Wales. In Ireland, it has been in use since 1976 but could not make beyond the top 200.
There are over 414 babies that have been given the name Kealan in Ireland. It also recently appeared in France baby boy names chart.
At least, 900 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Kealan
The sky is your only limit. You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth. Job and life success are your priorities. Allow your creativity to take over your mind and just be who you truly are. You believe that change affects your life positively, so you are all about changes.
Looking for a name like Kealan? Please go through the following names
- Parzival - Used commonly in German and English, Parzival is originated from Old French and Celtic is aimed at boys. Parzival is German form of Perceval
- Paris - Paris's meaning is The French Capital, Lover or Son of Isis has origin in Old Norse, Celtic and Old Greek which is chiefly used in English, Swedish and Gujarati is aimed at both genders
- Envelig - Meaning of Envelig is Happy or Chief is originated from Celtic
- Orla - Commonly Accepted and All time favorite Orla has its origin in Old Irish and Celtic languages bestowed upon both sexes which is used primarily in Danish, Norwegian and Finnish, Orla means "Golden Princess or Ór Meaning Gold"
- Albertas is form of Albert in Lithuanian language
Famous people named Kealan
- Kealan Patrick Burke, author
Lists having Kealan
- Boy names beginning with K
- American Boy Names
- Celtic Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Gaelic Boy Names
- Irish Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -lan
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Slender
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Companion
- Baby Names that mean Narrow
- Baby Names that mean One