Kellen name meaning
On This Page
What does Kellen mean?
Commonly Accepted unisex name Kellen means "Swamp or The Element Caol Which Means Narrow Slender", majorly used in Hindi and English has origin in Irish, Celtic and Gaelic. Kellen is variant form of loved Kelan.
Kelan is version of Keelan. Also Kelan is variant form of illustrous Kellen. Kelan is also a version of Caolán. Prevailing Old Irish, Gaelic and Celtic Kelan, meaning of Kelan is "Narrow and Slender".
Kellen is variant form of long standing and celebrated Kelly. Kelly is form of The Gaelic Surname Ó Ceallaigh Meaning Descendant of Ceallagh in English language. Origin of Prevailing Kelly is in Celtic and Old Irish, meaning of Kelly is "Churches, Monastery and Warrior".
How do I pronounce Kellen?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Kellen is k(el)-len.
Variants of KellenNames that rhyme with Kellen
How popular is the name Kellen?
Kellen was a popular name in United States. Over 16389 babies have been given the name in 104 years. When at its peak in 2012, it ranked 337th when 932 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
However after 104 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still dominating the charts. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 500 baby names 12 times Kellen is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 23 years of use, it could not make it big.
Over 157 babies in England and Wales have been named Kellen. Also, it appeared first time in 2003 on baby boy names list of France.
Kellen is a rare baby name in Belgium still in use today.
But Kellen is a popular baby name in Uganda where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in Brazil. At least, 50000 people globally have carried Kellen as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Kellen
But you shouldn't because you are a great person with an amazing mind that's capable of achieving great things. You are not very good when it comes to romantic relationships. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. Be proud of the person you've become and don't fall in love so easy. You are the original fellow everyone admires. Love is most important in your life.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Kellen
- Cadi - Anomalous Cadi came from Celtic and Old Greek is used substantially in English and Arabic, meaning of Cadi is "Variant of Cady or Luck" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Kodie - Principally used in English unexpected, Kodie has its origin in English and Celtic and is aimed at both genders, meaning of Kodie is "Cushion"
- Conner - Prevalent unisex name Conner is particulary used in English. It is rooted from Celtic and Old Irish, Conner means "Dog Lover"
- Monalisa - Uncommon girl name Monalisa is originated from Celtic and is used especially in Assamese, Tamil and Danish languages, meaning of Monalisa is "Noble"
- Aoibhinn means Beauty is rooted from Old Irish and Celtic, notably used in Irish is used as a girl name
Middle names for Kellen
These booming and lovely middle names flows beautifully with the baby name Kellen .
View more middle names that goes with Kellen.
Famous people named Kellen
- Kellen Winslow II, former American football tight end
- Kellen Winslow, Kellen Boswell Winslow Sr
- Kellen Clemens, American football quarterback
- Kellen Damico, former professional tennis player
Lists having Kellen
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- Celtic Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Slender
- Baby Names that mean Narrow