Keb meaning and origin
Origin of New-fangled and Unexpected Keb is in Egyptian, meaning of Keb is "The Egyptian God Keb" is a baby boy name.
Variants of KebNames that rhyme with Keb
Popularity of Keb
Keb is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Also, Keb is a familiar name in Ethiopia. According to our estimate, at least 800 people have been bestowed Keb around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Keb
In order to earn more, use some of your many talents. To get through emotional breakdowns faster and learn something from it, is by feeling how you are supposed to feel, instead of ignoring it. You are loved by many but when it comes to your personal life, you don't allow anyone to peek. When it comes to love, you are not demanding or act protectively around your partner. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you.
Do you like Keb? Read these names too
- Ludbert - Ludbert means "Shiny or People"
- Rimple - Unisex name Rimple means "Gentle Spirit with a Profound Spiritual Nature or Soft" is used in Hindi and Hindi
- Kotapa - Unisex name Kotapa is used in Hindi and Hindi languages, Kotapa means "Word"
- Gosman - Gosman means "Goths" is used prevalently in Frisian
- Denhart - Denhart means "Strong Warrior"
Namesakes of Keb
- Keb Darge, Scottish DJ and music producer