Kebb meaning and origin
Kebb is version of neoteric Keb. Keb's meaning is The Egyptian God Keb is rooted from Egyptian.
Variants of KebbNames that rhyme with Kebb
Popularity of Kebb
Kebb is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Kebb?
You are deeply related to the 5 senses. Your career success is inevitable. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. You never want someone else to feel trapped or forced to express feelings because of you. You are an independent, free soul. Stop taking insults so personally because an insult can offend you, only if you accept it as your truth. No one dares to say bad things about you.
You would love these names similar to Kebb
- Anubis - Unconventional and Modernistic Anubis is originated from Egyptian bestowed upon baby boys, Anubis means "God of Death"
- Thoth - Thoth's meaning is Ibis is a baby boy name is of Old Egyptian origin
- Hathor came from Egyptian, meaning of Hathor is "House of Horus" is given to baby girls
- Menefir - The boy name Menefir means "Of the Beautiful City and Beautiful" is of Egyptian origin. Menefir is derived from Menefer.
- Keprea is originated from Egyptian is used as a baby girl name, Keprea means "Emerging Sun". Keprea is derived from Khepri.
Namesakes of Kebb
We could not find any notable namesake.