Kevinn name meaning
On This Page
What does Kevinn mean?
Kevinn is a form of saintly and prevalent Kevin. Kevin is equivalent of Caoimhín in English language. Outlandish Celtic and Old Irish Kevin, meaning of Kevin is "Graceful and Gentle Kind".
How do I pronounce Kevinn?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Kevinn is k(e)-vi-nn.
Variants of Kevinn
Middle Names for Kevinn
Wyse, Coke, Nily, Hyew, view more middle names that goes with KevinnNames that rhyme with Kevinn
How popular is the name Kevinn?
Kevinn is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. According to our estimate, over 200 babies have been named Kevinn globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kevinn
You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. Your career success is inevitable. You are a person of many talents. If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. You are extremely smart. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble.
Looking for names similar to Kevinn? Please go through the following names
- Alanson - Used substantially in English rarefied, Alanson means "Peace, Handsome and Tribe near the Black Sea". It is rooted from Celtic is used as a boy name. Alanson is resulted from Alan.
- Neilson means Victorious or Conquerer of the People is used principally in English is a boy name has its origin in Celtic and English
- Gilli - Meaning of Gilli is Happiness given to baby boys and is used notably in Danish and Swedish is originated from Celtic and Old Norse
- Gwenégann - Gwenégann means "Happy or Brave or White" is originated from Celtic language
- Cadlae means Beautiful, Comely has its origin in Celtic is aimed at baby boys
Famous people named Kevinn
- Kevinn Pinkney, American professional basketball player for Boca Juniors of the Liga Nacional de Básquet
Lists having Kevinn
- Boy names beginning with K
- American Boy Names
- Celtic Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Gentle
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Lovable
- Baby Names that mean Handsome
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Comely
- Baby Names that mean Loved
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Fair