Keye name meaning
On This Page
What does Keye mean?
Meaning of Keye is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How do I pronounce Keye?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Keye as ke-ye.Names that rhyme with Keye
How popular is the name Keye?
Keye is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1974. Also, Keye is a familiar name in India, Indonesia and Mauritania.
At least, 700 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Keye?
Your number represents mind strength and persistence. You are loved by many but when it comes to your personal life, you don't allow anyone to peek. You are curious and driven by your wish to invent new things and solutions. Love is most important in your life. You like people too but prefer your solitude. You are undoubtedly a born leader. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary.
Parents who liked Keye, loved these names
- Kahekili - Isolated and Fresh boy name Kahekili has its origin in Hawaiian, meaning of Kahekili is "Thunder"
- Pedra - Origin of Uncustomary Pedra is in Portuguese, meaning of Pedra is "Rock" is aimed at baby girls
- Nguyet - Originated from Vietnamese, Anomalous Nguyet is mostly used in Vietnamese, Nguyet means "Moon" is used mostly as a baby girl name
- Matteen - Queer boy name Matteen means "Well-Mannered" has its origin in Afghan language
- Macaleb means Son of Caleb is aimed at baby boys
Famous people named Keye
- Keye Luke, Chinese-American film and television actor