Khadidja meaning and origin
Khadidja's meaning is First Wife of the Prophet aimed at girls is used predominantly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Khadidja
Popularity of Khadidja
Khadidja is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1954 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1968, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 594 on girl names chart when 89 babies were named Khadidja. Over 2010 people have been named Khadidja in France. Khadidja is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2004.
However things change on global perspective, Khadidja is extremely popular in Algeria where every 1 in 200 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Chad. According to our findings, at least 220000 people have been bestowed Khadidja around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Khadidja
As for your friends, keep it real. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Once people know you better, they learn how to read you from your eyes and not the things you say.
Do you like Khadidja? Other names you would love
- Qaari is used commonly in Arabic is a baby boy name, Qaari means "Reciter of the Holy Quran"
- Labeed substantially is used in Arabic, meaning of Labeed is "Poet Praised by Rasulullah" is given to boys
- Azududdawlah - Particulary used in Arabic, Azududdawlah means "Strength of the State" is used for baby boys
- Jahleel - Originated from Arabic, Unorthodox Jahleel is used particulary in Arabic and a baby boy name, Jahleel means "Beseeching or Waiting for"
- Abdul Basir - Originated from Arabic, Abdul Basir is used as a boy name, Abdul Basir means "Servant of the All Seeing" is substantially used in Arabic
Namesakes of Khadidja
We could not find any notable namesake.