Kili meaning and origin
Meaning of Kili is Parrot came from Celtic, primarily used in Sanskrit, Kannada, Tamil and Gujarati is given to both genders. Kili is a variant of well-known and perennial Kyle. Unwonted Kyle came from Celtic and Old Irish, meaning of Kyle is "A Church, Slender and A Wood".
Variants of KiliNames that rhyme with Kili
Popularity of Kili
Kili is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1977 and peaked in 1998 when it ranked 9257th. Over 128 babies in United States have been named Kili. The first name is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Papua New Guinea, Nigeria, DR Congo, Indonesia and Tanzania. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Kili
You are capable of surviving everything. Not everyone wishes you well. And instead of focusing on making them happy, focus on making yourself happy first. Explore yourself more. You are not used to standing in one place for too long because monotony isn't a thing you can get used to like many people today. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others.
You would love these names similar to Kili
- Nyse - Boy name Nyse has its origin in Celtic, Nyse means "Our Choice". Nyse is derived from Neese.
- Armida - Used mainly in Swedish, Spanish and Danish preeminent, Armida means "The Appropriate One or Armed" and is used for girls has its origin in Celtic, Latin and Literary
- Novela means Lamb or White is rooted from Celtic and English is aimed at girls
- Aed - Boy name Aed is used in English, rooted from Celtic, Aed means "Fiery"
- Máel Pátraic - Máel Pátraic's meaning is Devotee, Servant of Pátraic is originated from Celtic is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Kili
- Kili Lefotu, former American football guard