Kayli meaning and origin
Kayli means Pure, Keeper of the Keys or Descendant of Caollaidhe is used as a girl name and is principally used in English came from Hebrew, Celtic and Old Irish. Kayli is a form of popular Kayleigh. Kayleigh is variation of darling and conifer Kyle. Also Kayleigh is a version of well-known Kaila. Kayleigh is spelling variation of Kayley. Kayleigh means Slender, Keeper of the Keys and Descendant of Caollaidhe is used commonly in English is originated from Hebrew and Celtic. Kayli is form of noteworthy Kaila. Kaila is variant of admired Kayley. Kaila is a short of Kelila. Kaila is variant transcription of Kayla. Chiefly used in Marathi, Hindi and English famed, Kaila is originated from Hebrew, Old Irish and Celtic, meaning of Kaila is "Pure, Modern Variant of Katherine and Laurel". Kayli is variant transcription of Kayley. Kayley is variation of trendy Kaila. Also Kayley is form of eminent Kayleigh. Kayley is also form of Ó Caollaidhe Meaning Descendant of Caolladhe. Kayley means Keeper of the Keys, Pure and Descendant of Caollaidhe is originated from Hebrew, Old Irish and Celtic.
Variants of KayliNames that rhyme with Kayli
Popularity of Kayli
Kayli used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1978 and over 6752 babies have been given the name in 40 years. At the peak of its usage in 1999,. After 40 years, the name has past its prime. Kayli is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 2005 when it ranked 2970th. Also, it appeared first time in 2010 on baby girl names list of France.
Also, Kayli is a familiar name in India. As per our findings, over 6000 babies have been bestowed Kayli around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Kayli
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude. Think and give yourself some space to reconsider your actions and decisions. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. Although you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, you always pay attention to the people you love and the things you care.
Looking for names similar to Kayli? Please go through the following names
- Ernan - The queer boy name Ernan means "Iron" which is especially used in English has origin in English and Celtic
- Donnas - Meaning of Donnas is Mistress, Mistress of the House and Woman used for girls is originated from Celtic and Italian. Donnas is derivation of Donna.
- Hervey means Burning for Battle or Strong or Ardent is used mainly in English is a boy name is originated from Celtic
- Mave - New-fangled and Unorthodox Mave is used in Irish and English is a baby girl name, rooted from Celtic and Old French, Mave means "Intoxicating"
- Neti - Chiefly used in Sanskrit, Neti means "Eternal" which originated from Old Greek and Old English is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Kayli
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kayli
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Irish Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Keeper
- Baby Names that mean Keys
- Baby Names that mean Descendant