Kiriana name meaning
What does Kiriana mean?
The uncommon girl name Kiriana came from Old Persian is notably used in English language. Kiriana is resulted from Kyra. Kyra is version of Cyriaque. Kyra is an effeminate form of Cyrus. Also Kyra is an effeminate form of Cyrillus. Uncommon Kyra has its origin in Old Persian and Celtic, Kyra means "Lord and Master".
How do I pronounce Kiriana?
The three syllabled name Kiriana is pronounced, k(i)-ria-na.
Variants of Kiriana
View middle names that goes with Kiriana like Lavender, Audrina, Olna, Eliane,Names that rhyme with Kiriana
How popular is the name Kiriana?
Kiriana is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 10810 in 2007. Also, Kiriana is a familiar name in Zimbabwe. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Kiriana globally.
What numerology tells about Kiriana?
You are a wise person. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love.
Parents who liked Kiriana, loved these names
- Eidyth - Girl name Eidyth is used particulary in English, meaning of Eidyth is "Battle or Prosperity"
- Wilber - Meaning of Wilber is Wild Boar, Resolute or Willful is originated from Germanic which is used in English is a gender insensitive name
- Theomund came from Old English, meaning of Theomund is "Wealthy Defender or National Protector", a baby boy name is substantially used in English
- Weatherly - Anomalous English Weatherly is largely used in English, meaning of Weatherly is "From the Wether-sheep Meadow" is aimed at both boys and girls
- Eadweald - Boy name Eadweald means "Wealthy Ruler" is commonly used in English
Famous people named Kiriana
We could not find any notable namesake.