Kristiane meaning and origin
Unconventional girl name Kristiane means "Follower of Christ or Christian" which is used substantially in Norwegian, English, Danish, Swedish, Greenlandic, German and Finnish is of Latin origin. Kristiane is resultant of Christina. Christina is variant form of biblical, eminent and everlasting Christiana. Christina is resulted from Christine. Christina is effeminate version of Christian. Christina is equivalent of Christiane in Greek language. Curious Christina came from Latin, meaning of Christina is "Christ-bearer and Anointed".
Variants of Kristiane
View middle names that goes with Kristiane like Liana, Ivah, Vean,Names that rhyme with Kristiane
Popularity of Kristiane
Kristiane is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1965, peaked in 1972 when it ranked 4794th and last appeared in 2006. Over 114 people have been named Kristiane in United States. Kristiane is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. Kristiane is a common name in Germany while somewhat familiar name in Brazil and Philippines. According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Kristiane around the globe.
Kristiane in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Kristiane
If 1 is your personality number, you have a positive vibe and an impressive appearance. You are sharp-minded and intelligent. When going through an emotional breakdown, it takes you longer than other people to get back on track. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. You want to do everything as planned in life. You are capable of great achievements. Encourage people to do the right thing. Spread your knowledge and words of wisdom.
Looking for names similar to Kristiane? Please go through the following names
- Claudy means Lame has its origin in Latin is a unisex name
- Lucasta - Of Latin origin, Lucasta bestowed upon baby girls, Lucasta means "This Name was Invented by British Poet Richard Lovelace whose Poem of this Name was Published in 1649 or From Luciana" is used majorly in English
- Oktavian - Origin of Oktavian is in Latin is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Oktavian is "The Eighth, Born In the Eighth Month or Modeled on a Roman Sex" is notably used in Swedish and German
- Montan - The Montan came from Latin, Montan means "Mountain"
- Martina - Martina's meaning is From the God Mars, Dedicated or Lady has origin in Latin and Aramaic, a unisex name is particulary used in Norwegian, Finnish and Spanish
Namesakes of Kristiane
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kristiane
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Kris
- Girl names that ends with -ane
- Baby Names that mean Follower
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean Christian