Delpha name meaning
What does Delpha mean?
Quintessential vintage and Desirable Delpha mainly is used in English is originated from Old Greek is a baby girl name. Delpha is resultant of Delphina. Delphina's meaning is Dolphin and From Delphi is used mainly in German and Greek is originated from Latin and Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Delpha?
Two syllabled Delpha is most commonly pronounced as d(e)-lpha. Some people pronounce it as del-pha.Names that rhyme with Delpha
How popular is the name Delpha?
Delpha is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1882 and was last seen in 1979, during its 84 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1883, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 651 on girl names chart when 74 babies were named Delpha. Over 2025 people have been named Delpha in United States. Also, Delpha is a familiar name in DR Congo. According to our evaluation, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Delpha around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Delpha
You don't even try to explain yourself, except to the people that matter. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You have a competitive spirit and challenge yourself on a daily basis. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time.
Other names similar to Delpha
- Zoël - Zoël's meaning is Life is rooted from Greek
- Crisanto - Unheard-of Crisanto majorly is used in Spanish and Tagalog has origin in Old Greek, meaning of Crisanto is "Golden Flower or Chrysanthemum" is used as a boy name
- Heley - Meaning of Heley is A Lady Attending on Imogen, The Element Helios Meaning Sun and Moon Elope is originated from Old Greek is aimed at baby girls. Heley is derivation of Helen.
- Jolande - Meaning of Jolande is Violets Bloom has origin in English and Old Greek and is largely used in Danish and Swedish is used as a baby girl name
- Razil - The unisex name Razil means "Beautiful" is originated from Yiddish and Old Greek is used predominantly in Yiddish and Arabic
Famous people named Delpha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Delpha
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Del